Power dept employee electrocuted to death during maintenance work in UP

Amethi (UP), Jul 7 (PTI) A 35-year-old power department employee was electrocuted to death during a maintenance work at a village here, police said.



Vijay Kumar, who was a contractual employee, accidently touched a live wire during the work at Lalipur village and was electrocuted, Station House Officer (Jagdishpur) Arun Kumar Dwivedi said.


The body has been sent for a postmortem, he said, adding investigating is underway.