New Delhi [India], March 14 (ANI/ATK): Big Eyes is making strides to stay the number one meme coin on the crypto presale market by making offers that are hard to refuse. How will other meme coins like DogoDoge (DOGO) andLove Ha te Inu (LHINU) step up their presale to compete with Big Eyes?
Vote On Your Favorites With Love Hate Inu New meme token alert! A brand new meme coin has hit the crypto market, a voting system based on blockchain technology. Here is a platform where you can earn tokens for having your say on things that matter. Love Hate Inu is a secure and transparent space that allows stakers of the USD LHINU token to get priority for various polls on the system. Community members who stake can also decide which polls they wish to create on the platform. Because voting is only available for those who hold the USD LHINU tokens, this prevents social media trolls and bots from jeopardizing the voting process. All votes are recorded to the blockchain through smart contracts, ensuring votes are valid.
90 per cent of the total supply of USD LHINU will be available during the presale, the other 10 per cent will be reserved for liquidity and rewards for the community. At the moment, one USD LHINU token is equivalent to USD 0.000085 USDT, but the price will increase within the next four days. Those considering participating in this presale should make a move in the next four days whilst the price is at its lowest.
More Than Just A Doge Meme Coin
The Dogoverse is the only place where virtual reality dog racing can earn you tokens. Race, trade and earn and create a legacy for yourself by collecting a kennel full of winning race dogs. Bring dog racing into a futuristic virtual reality and play-to-earn with DogoDoge. USD DOGO is the native token for the DogoDoge ecosystem, and for those who don’t always wish to participate in dog racing can earn an extra income by staking tokens in their Dogoverse accounts. Tokens can also be converted into any other cryptocurrency via the Dogo Swap DEX, however, those who chose to stake are entitled to extra benefits during gameplay also.
Price-wise, the USD DOGO token is currently equivalent to USD 0.002, DogoDoge is still in its first stage of the presale process but has sold over 500,000 tokens so far, making over USD 1.1M. Enter a competition on the DogoDoge website for a chance to win USD 100K worth of tokens, those interested in this competition have 54 days to enter.
Big Eyes: Three IS The Magic Number
Big Eyes’ impact on the crypto world is undeniable. With all that Big Eyes has done to ensure that everyone gets a piece of the pie, it’s no wonder why Big Eyes has become so popular in such a short amount of time. There have been many giveaways during this presale, allowing people to gain much more for their original investment. Now Big Eyes has surely outdone itself with its brand new giveaway for a very limited time. Using vault code: 300, investors can earn three times the amount of tokens. For Example, if someone makes a USD 100 investment, the vault code would grant them not one, not two but three loot boxes, of which they can still win maximum prizes.
Big Eyes has always been a very giving cat, dedicated to helping not only the people but the planet also. Big Eyes has delegated funds specifically for helping charities that support the oceans by helping to prevent pollution.
Big Eyes has made over USD 31M during one of the most extraordinary presales in crypto history. Big Eyes isn’t slowing down any time soon though, as this new offer is bound to see a surge of investments once the offer goes live at 6 pm UK time.
To learn more about Big Eyes Coin (BIG), click on the following links:
This story has been provided by ATK. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article.